Monday, May 18, 2009

dimensions (by chemchops)

I have an idea on the mahral's interpretation me and you discussed on the dimensions of the universe. You stated to me that the Maharal thought of only 4 dimensions 3 spatial and 1 nisiey hashem dimension. Now I thought this quiet strage considering that I have been told that other kabbalists at around that time had found more than this amount of Dimensions; such as 10, 16 or even 26. Now I beleive that the reason he only states 4 dimensions is a very perspective based idea. The Maharal was a kabbalist, he was also therefore capable of looking into diffrent dimensions. If a person with 2 eyes can see three dimensions tha a person with 3 eyes might possibly be able to see into a forth dimension that he was not always able to look into. He therefore said that since everything in the universe has in essence a sense of a miracol, he saw a small sense of these miricals in the forth dimension and he saw them over come the 3 other dimensions in his normal evey day life. CHEMCHOPS

Thu Jul 13, 2000 9:09 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment